Honest Haven Yoga is excited to offer stand up paddle board (SUP) yoga teacher training (YTT) this summer in partnership with Always-At-Aum. This unique way to connect with nature is one that brings us much joy and we are excited to share it with you.
- stand up paddleboard (SUP) technique, handling and maneuvering for the SUP beginner
- basic water safety, seamanship and rescue procedures to ensure the safety of all
- how to develop and modify sequences that are SUP yoga friendly
- industry insight on the SUP yoga business including how to market and purchase products and equipment
- business of SUP Yoga in Colorado
- SUP Safety Certificate
ALL Participants must be able to swim, have a current valid/current CPR certification and have a 200hr YTT certificate in-progress/complete prior to signing up.
Participants are responsible for supplying their own board or acquiring a rental (5280 paddle is a great resource), or for $45 you may rent an inflatable board from Honest Haven Studios, Limited quantity available so register early.
Participants are also responsible for entrance fees to the lake here in Colorado. Aurora Res is $10 to $12 depending on the day.
This YTT will give you 7 CEC with yoga alliance. This make for a fun way to add to your offering and skills.
Day one is held in person for 2 hours at Honest Haven Yoga studio. Day 2 is held at Aurora Res at from 8am to 2pm. Please bring a towel, change of clothes, water, lunch, sunscreen, and bug spray for our day on the water.